Any word on Star Trek (JJ Abrams) Blu Ray?

Originally it was thought to be September but I spotted it as being as late as November the other day.

Who knows?

Should be November along with the TNG Blu ray boxset.

I cannot wait to see this on BD. :boring:

If rumours are to be believed it will be the same day as the Star Trek: The Next Generation movie boxset is released. As you say originally this was September but seems to have slipped to November.

Still not sure if this new Star Trek film is for me - I am a big fan of The Next Generation and the spin-off series - 'rebooting' back to the (naff) original series doesn't really appeal.

I am looking forward to First Contact and Nemesis on Blu-ray though :smashin:

If rumours are to be believed it will be the same day as the Star Trek: The Next Generation movie boxset is released. As you say originally this was September but seems to have slipped to November.

Still not sure if this new Star Trek film is for me - I am a big fan of The Next Generation and the spin-off series - 'rebooting' back to the (naff) original series doesn't really appeal.

Cheer's thanks:thumbsup:

Go and see it mate, it's brilliant. I'm no huge trekkie fan but I've seen all the old and new movies and it's fab!

it prob wont be announced until the film finishes its cinema run.

I do recommend seeing it in the cinema ive seen it twice and seeing it a third time in imax next week.

It's not TNG, nor is it really TOS either, but it is brilliant. Fun, fast, action packed, well acted and well made. There might even be a plot in there somewhere :)

Whatever your preference (or not) for Trek, I'd advise anyone who is partial to a bit of Sci fi, or even just blockbuster action flicks, to give it a try. Unless you are a die hard continuity slave Trekker, I really doubt you'll be disappointed.

This video review sums it up pretty well. :D

I'm going to go and watch this on Friday, I cannot wait I have heard so many positive things about this film. I'm sure I will be wanting to buy the blu ray after I've seen it too.

Can we hope for a 7.1 soundtrack like the other film releases?

This will sound awesome in 7.1.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom