Any way to get free installation of 2nd digibox?

zedzed

I'm a telewest customer of 6 months. I've got a TV Drive, 4Mb broadband and the top of the range TV package (although no premium channels).

I want to add an extra digibox (TV) in a spare room. Happy to pay the £5 a month fee for that (TVDrive + additional box = £5 extra) - but is there any way round the £75 installation charge? I can't threaten to leave (since I've only had the contract 6 months).

Any advice appreciated!

Thx,
Dez

N

neillbt

I had a second box installed last month and was not charged the £75. I am not on the top bundle, but have tv, phone and broadband

Argee1977

Novice Member
Phone them up on Monday and just state you want this upstairs box incase the TVDrive breaks down, like it did today, they'll not have a leg to stand on if they try and charge installation

:rotfl:

zedzed

I had a second box installed last month and was not charged the £75. I am not on the top bundle, but have tv, phone and broadband
Good to hear. Did they say why you weren't charged? Or did they just "forget" and you didn't remind them?

Dez

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom