• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Any Way To Get A Decent Quality Stream Of The BBC Footie?

Goooner

Distinguished Member
As above.

I get a prettty decent quality streaming World Cup matches from ITV, but the BBC stuff just rubbish to be honest.

The older stuff on iPlayer is pretty good, but the live stuff is appalling. Any way around it?

Steven

Senior Moderator
Keep it legal please otherwise thread will be pulled. Thanks

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Thanks, I'll look into that one.

Just found it surprising that the BBC feed is just so rubbish, after they keep making such a big deal about all these different ways to watch the World Cup.

Like I said the highlights on iPlayer are pretty decent, but you only seem to be able to get a live feed from the BBC Sport site which is awful.

Surprisingly the ITV (normally a by-word fro rubbish footie coverage:rotfl:)WC App, is actually pretty decent and provieds a decent watchable picture for their live games, even on 3G as opposed to wi-fi.

Theydon Bois

Distinguished Member
Dont remind me! :mad:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom