Question Any way to call forward between 2 iPhones on different networks

RobTi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi so looking to us a locked voda iPhone and an unlocked three iPhone, the three one is faulty and is getting sent away so I know I can forward to the voda one so I can receive incoming calls but anyway to do out going, the three is main phone with contract sim

I can forward calls to my landline, why wouldn't you be able to do it? Did you type in the number of where you want it to go?

I know I can forward one number to another to accept incoming calls but was looking to see if I could but was looking to see if I could use my three number to call out on the voda phone, I know its probably not so have ordered a voda sim ill just top up to use for out going calls

I know I can forward one number to another to accept incoming calls but was looking to see if I could but was looking to see if I could use my three number to call out on the voda phone, I know its probably not so have ordered a voda sim ill just top up to use for out going calls
You can pop the sim in the other phone and dial who ever you want. As long as the phone is unlocked. Or you can dial your three phone and it will be forwarded, but if it’s broken it will be a faff to redirect the number to different numbers.

thanks that's the problem voda is sim locked, I will just forward my three number to the new voda sim for incoming calls and top it up for the time I need it

thanks that's the problem voda is sim locked, I will just forward my three number to the new voda sim for incoming calls and top it up for the time I need it
Depending on how old it is Vodafone may unlock it for you 👍

tried that as its not been used recently (months)and I'm not the contract owner I would need to use it for 30 days then unlock it

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom