• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Any way of knowing what campaign missions you have won?

MattyJ

Standard Member
Its really bugging me. But I can't seem to find any way of knowing what missions I have won in the campaign.

I am 88% toward the IMC achievement and can't remember what I have won.

Is there any way or am I going to have to play all matches again?

On a side note I am only 30% through the militia achievement is there any way of picking my team because in seem to get IMC 80% of the time

Cheers guys

Det

Distinguished Member
Nope to all questions unfortunately

You can back out and try again if you dont get on the team you want tho.

MattyJ

Standard Member
Thanks guys. Bit of a shame something like this slipped through the net. Hopefully it is something easily patched...

Deeez Nuuutz

Distinguished Member
Just make a list of the missions for both sides and tick em off as you win them... That's what I done when I realised that you couldn't tell which had been won. Didn't take long tbh.

As for picking which side you are on it's just a case of backing out and re-entering again till it puts you on the side you want then you'll stay on that side till you finish the campaign.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom