Any utilities for Magic Mouse Windows 7?

Discussion in 'Apple Forum' started by splinters69, Aug 26, 2012.

1. splinters69

splinters69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +694
    I have just got a magic mouse and I have Windows 7 64 bit running in Bootcamp. Windows found the mouse right away and left and right clicks work fine as well as scrolling. However, some programs require a middle click or both L and R together. I cannot seem to find any utility that will let me configure how the mouse works in Windows. For now it just acts like a standard scroll mouse. I would be happy if I could just configure it to work with both buttons pressed.

Any ideas? I got Magic Mouse Utilities but it just allows you to select natural scrolling and check battery level.

2. Markee

Markee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +196
  3. splinters69

splinters69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +694
    Thanks for that but I already have the drivers. What i need is some sort of utility in order to configure the mouse. Scroll and both clicks work. Under OSX, you can configure exactly how the mouse works and add other functions suxh as three finger, four finger swipes etc.

The mouse is great, all I need for my CAD work is the ability to specify a middle button and ideally a way of having L and R click simultaneously..:smashin: