Any trustworthy sell your phone company or sell it yourself ?

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Any trust worth sell your phone company or sell it yourself ?

Do you know of Any trust worth sell your phone/tech company ?

I'm thinking of selling my phone but wanted to check if any of the companies are any good.

Who would you trust, who would you avoid ?

or better off selling it yourself ?

I’ve sold to both Mazuma and CeX. Both gave me a fair price with no quibbling
Thanks, mazum was the first that came to mind but
they offer a good amount but from the reviews they seam to run a scam of quoting a high amount and when received offering silly money. (quote 400 offer 100) or not returning the item.

Ive never used them so just going by the reviews.

Was that the case for you ?

I was selling my old Samsung on here for £80 when someone mentioned I try CEX, I went in with the phone and they offered £120 so always worth a try. Many of these online companies knock you down once you sent the phone to them and claim poor condition even when it wasn't.

Thanks, mazum was the first that came to mind but
they offer a good amount but from the reviews they seam to run a scam of quoting a high amount and when received offering silly money. (quote 400 offer 100) or not returning the item.

Ive never used them so just going by the reviews.

Was that the case for you ?
No I’ve always got the amount quoted. It’s important to be honest about the condition of the phone. When you look at those reviews, so many say the phone was pristine or mint which highly unlikely to be true when it’s been used.

I have a C-ex shop about a mile from me and have used them 3 times.

I check the website in advance for the 'offer' for the relevant device in its condition

Walked in, left the phone for 20 mins while they test, grab a coffee, return and collect that amount. 👍

I have sold a few phones to Mazuma and never had a problem. Cex are also good

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom