Any tomtom one V2 deals?

Nabs

Novice Member
Any current deals for tomtom one going?

Also is it better to by regional tomtom and then at a later date possibly get the europe map (rarely will be used) or get the europe one initially. From what I understand the maps are downloadable already....

MStarkey

Novice Member
I can't do much better than £174 from Halfords online with a promotion code. I'm going to wait for the sales - hopefully they'll whittle another £10 or £20 or so off it then.

If you're going to download the maps you'll probably need a larger SD card.

Big Slick KA

Standard Member
Hi,

Has anyone used the above code from MStarky?

It shows up on the order page as a '10% discount on Ipods & Mp3'

Do you think they will notice this and refuse to send the item at that price ?

Hmmmmmmmm

Interesting

LOL

hope not as i used the 10% of mp3 & ipod code on currys website last night for a tt910 got it for just under £280 deliverd :clap: have had a couple of cofirmation emails saying it will be sent it the next 5 days so sounds like a total bargin

big thanks to all who put codes up in the first place :thumbsup:

justin

MStarkey

Novice Member
Hi,

Has anyone used the above code from MStarky?

It shows up on the order page as a '10% discount on Ipods & Mp3'

Do you think they will notice this and refuse to send the item at that price ?

Hmmmmmmmm

Interesting

LOL
The code worked fine - I received mine THE NEXT DAY! Should have been 5 working days. Thumbs up Currys :thumbsup:

Look around again though - you can pick it up now for less than £145 in the sales!
http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39274
If it comes down much more I'm going to go back to Currys & see if they'll refund the difference to the sale price - Amazon do apparently.

dickst3

Novice Member

dickst3

Novice Member
Thanks for that, I may get one from Halfords for £157 then....

dickst3

Novice Member
Thanks for that:thumbsup:

Atagie

Novice Member
Went to currys, cribbs, Bristol, yesterday where TT1 V2 priced instore at £160. Asked to receive 10% discount to match internet price, which they did. So took home for £144. Good on you Currys.
Worth a try at your local Currys !.

Big Slick KA

Standard Member
Well Currys have sent my order, thanks for the code MStarkey, unfortunately I was not here to receive the parcel from DHL, after 40 minutes waiting for them to answer the phone (two 20 minute calls cut off both times) I thought I would pick it up myself. Hmmmm being an Englishman living in South Wales I could not work out where the DHL collection depot was, (the map was in Welsh) if only I had a sat nav to find the depot I could pick up my sat nav, LOL

Thanks again MStarkey.

BS

MStarkey

Novice Member
Well Currys have sent my order, thanks for the code MStarkey, unfortunately I was not here to receive the parcel from DHL, after 40 minutes waiting for them to answer the phone (two 20 minute calls cut off both times) I thought I would pick it up myself. Hmmmm being an Englishman living in South Wales I could not work out where the DHL collection depot was, (the map was in Welsh) if only I had a sat nav to find the depot I could pick up my sat nav, LOL

Thanks again MStarkey.

BS
No problem - glad it worked out for you :)

dazzer_man

Standard Member
Went to currys, cribbs, Bristol, yesterday where TT1 V2 priced instore at £160. Asked to receive 10% discount to match internet price, which they did. So took home for £144. Good on you Currys.
Worth a try at your local Currys !.
Nice one - Why didn't I think of that! I could have saved the money for the case I bought!

dickst3

Novice Member
Well, what do you know I didn't pull the trigger and now I want one they are £175! :rolleyes:

Any deals out there? I don't want to pay more than £150 inc.

Thanks.

A

andylights

Hi,

Can anyone help me out with a discount code for a Tomtom One V2, please?

I would be most grateful and will be your slave....
(at least 50% true)

Thanks,

Andy

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020

Latest News

Samsung updates and expands access to Samsung TV Plus
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Disney+ UK introduces GroupWatch co-viewing feature
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published