N

need001

My setup:

Loewe Mimo 32
Sky +
Toshiba DVD player 110E
Room size: 4m * 3.5m (14' * 11')

My dilemna:

I need a wife friendly home cinema system to go with my TV and am thinking of either:

KEF eggs 1005 with new amp and DVD player yet to be decided, or
Loewe Auro/Tremo system.

Looks wise, the tremo will win hands down as its made for my TV. However, the system has had one moderate review, whereas KEF seem to consistently deliver the goods.

Has anyone heard the Loewe system in use with a Loewe TV in a similar sized environment? Or anything to add about this product?

Having read the well argued pieces on Bose products, is this system more style over substance?

D

Dazed

I think you know the answer to this question yourself.

Aesthetically I'm sure the Auro/Tremo will be drop dead gorgeous and function perfectly well. However it is not inexpensive at £1700.00 list and you could get better performance out of separates costing the same amount of money. Whether you'll be able to get something as pleasing on the eye is a different matter.

So the choice is yours aesthetics vs performance and upgradeability (AKA the long slippery and expensive road to AV hobbydom)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED First Thoughts + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 Review, TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom