Any SUPERTRAMP fans

deantown

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a message on f/bk last night which read - 2015 looking forward to an exciting year ahead, happy new year - SUPERTRAMP.

Just wondering/ thinking/hoping they are getting together again. Possibly a tour this year YIPPEE!

I got a message on f/bk last night which read - 2015 looking forward to an exciting year ahead, happy new year - SUPERTRAMP.

Just wondering/ thinking/hoping they are getting together again. Possibly a tour this year YIPPEE!
Hope so. Doesn't Davies have the rights to the name now though? A Davies/Hodgson Supertramp return would certainly be something worth seeing!

Nope, that won't be happening. Hodgsons touring in 2015 with his own band. Must be Rick Davies version of Supertramp then.

Nope, that won't be happening. Hodgsons touring in 2015 with his own band. Must be Rick Davies version of Supertramp then.

Yes that's sad news . Was hoping to see the original line-up again. I still listen to all their albums regularly. They were probably my favourite band of all time.

Rick is the only original member of Supertramp and I haven't heard if he is going to tour this year or not, but for those who were or are fans of Supertramp, you've got to see Roger Hodgson, their voice and co-founder, in concert. I have been a huge fan of his for years and actually got to see him twice last spring and can't wait to see him again this year. He sounds even better today than on my vinyls.

A bit of trivia, many people are not aware that although Roger and Rick shared writing credit, they actually wrote separately. Each of them sang their own songs. It's Roger who gave us Give a Little Bit, Breakfast in America, The Logical Song, Dreamer, Take the Long Way Home, School, It's Raining Again, Fool's Overture, and so many more. Do what you can to see him on his tour this year. You will be so glad you did. Check this out - .

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom