Any speaker stands with cable management?

Hamslay

Established Member
Reaction score
Both the Atacama Nexus and the Soundstyle Z2 stands look great value, but neither (as far as I can tell) incorporate any speaker cable management, so the cable just hangs down behind the stand. Does anyone know of a similar stand with cable management, the cable perhaps running through one of the uprights or something?

A company by the name of HNE make beautifull stands for speakers and the most well known one is for the B&W805's they are all made out of granite and include cable management which means the cables run up inside the stands and a hole is placed just near the top to connect to the speakers, unfortunately there site seems to be down atm :(

They are very expensive though IIRC i paid £545 for the pair i had with my 805's but they really do look stunning.

Some Apollo stands also have the possibility to put the cables inside the tube’s stands. But it makes it more difficult to fill them in with sand.

They are very expensive though IIRC i paid £545 for the pair i had with my 805's but they really do look stunning.

Thanks mate, but you'll notice that the two stands I like are £69.95. I was only planning to spend £545 on 4 speakers! :D

Going by the lack of replies, I'll take it that 99% of stands don't have cable management. :D

OK, whats the alternative to flapping cables? Are there any little sticky things that you stick to the columns of the stand and then clip the cable to?

Come on, surely not everyone just has their speaker cables blowing in the wind?!?

I decided that the space occupied by a stand might as well be inside the speaker, so I replaced my previous set with floor standers...

In the past I have used little stick-on things with bendable metal flaps that you fold around the cable. I imagine you could get these in a DIY shed.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom