any Scottish gamers

xxTANGODOWNxx1

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey any Scottish gamers looking to play cod bf4 or any other games or just looking for help with trophys feel free to add me with message your from this site xxTANGODOWNxx1

there's one or two Scot's kicking around , but what's wrong with the rest of us Brit's and our American friends
we not good enough ?

Taking the fight for independence a little too far? :D

Hi mate. There's a few of us regularly play BF4! Feel free to join in there's a great bunch of lads from all over who play most evenings.

Ok I play more cod than bf4 but looking to earn my stripes on bf4 lol is that yer psn id mate
Hi mate. There's a few of us regularly play BF4! Feel free to join in there's a great bunch of lads from all over who play most evenings.

Aye just look for PaulieWalnuts27. Won't be on till Wed Night but you can play with a few of the lads. Just post in the Battlefiels section and they will keep you right.

Last edited:
I knew he was a cod player when I saw all the x's in the name! Lol
Get playing battlefield, it's a riot! Oh, I'm not Scottish so we probably won't be playing. :p

Hey any Scottish gamers looking to play cod bf4 or any other games or just looking for help with trophys feel free to add me with message your from this site xxTANGODOWNxx1

As @PaulieW (aka Carlos Spicy Weiner) says we play most nights and have a great laugh. In all honesty BF4 could hang like a bag of mince I would still come on and game for the banter.

Oh, I'm not Scottish so we probably won't be playing. :p

I'm 1/16th Scottish (Kieth clan, up Aberdeenshire way), but my doric is poor, and i don't play CoD... so we probably won't be playing. :p

Another jock here from Glasgow, gamertag superted29

dde9eee0332f6783dcac8014fe1ec557.jpg

We segregating gaming now?

I stay near Linlithgow and just picked up a PS4. Add me if you like , Have hardly anyone to play with, Sob Sob !!! Grant666uk

RoddyKFC_74
From Kimarnock (But dont let that put you off!) Just got the Last of us bundle last week so haen't played anything else yet. Bit lonely on PSN... :)

RoddyKFC_74
From Kimarnock (But dont let that put you off!) Just got the Last of us bundle last week so haen't played anything else yet. Bit lonely on PSN... :)
Feel your pain brother, Im new too feel free to add me :)

Psn is paddy187. Add away. Mainly on battlefield 4 right now with a bit of resogun as well.

Anyone going to the gaming expo in Edinburgh? I'm tempted but all my friends are non gamers. They still haven't moved on from goldeneye on the n64 (which is still pretty fun tbh)

Does count if I'm English but live in paisley?

RoddyKFC_74
I'm playing this again - have you played Factions?

3 years my missus is from here. I lived in glasgow for a while too, in Tradeston.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom