Any samples of the Dream Screen V7 still knocking about??

Hello,

I know a while ago there was a sample (or two) of the dream screen v7 going around for members to try.

I'm looking at changing my screen material to either the Seymour XD or DS V7 - but both are quite a big outlay so would like to have a little look at both before committing.

I was wondering if someone still had a sample of the dream screen stuff I could borrow for a couple of weeks just to have a look at? Happy to return it if required and pay any P&P costs.

Many thanks

8abel8

Hi, I have a A4 sized sheet at home (have to look for it though) of the Dream Screen V7, kindly donated by Baggy. Happy to send that on to you to test but id like it returned at somepoint please. In case you're interested I also have samples of Stewart St130 G4 Microperf and Stewart ST100 microperf, If so I would like those back also, I've still to decide which to go for (leaning towards the Stewart ST130) to upgrade from my current Seymour XD for future project.

PM me your details and which you would like me to send.

All the best.

mb3195

Distinguished Member
Hi, I have a A4 sized sheet at home (have to look for it though) of the Dream Screen V7, kindly donated by Baggy. Happy to send that on to you to test but id like it returned at somepoint please. In case you're interested I also have samples of Stewart St130 G4 Microperf and Stewart ST100 microperf, If so I would like those back also, I've still to decide which to go for (leaning towards the Stewart ST130) to upgrade from my current Seymour XD for future project.

PM me your details and which you would like me to send.

All the best.
How close do you have to be on the Stewart before you start noticing the perf?

8abel8

How close do you have to be on the Stewart before you start noticing the perf?
Hi Mate,

Officially Stewart say less than 12ft you will see the perf and from the sample I have I would have to agree ( to my eyes). In saying that I can see the weave on my XD at my viewing distance (2.8M) in brighter scenes and with the Stewart is the same, only brighter scenes,but more noticable. In my future project I hopefully plan to sit much further back, so I think I can accomodate it because I believe it to be the superior material image wise.

Not sure what you're distance you are from the screen but once Arcam_boy has returned it, I'll be happy to let you have a try.

mb3195

Distinguished Member
Hi Mate,

Officially Stewart say less than 12ft you will see the perf and from the sample I have I would have to agree ( to my eyes). In saying that I can see the weave on my XD at my viewing distance (2.8M) in brighter scenes and with the Stewart is the same, only brighter scenes,but more noticable. In my future project I hopefully plan to sit much further back, so I think I can accomodate it because I believe it to be the superior material image wise.

Not sure what you're distance you are from the screen but once Arcam_boy has returned it, I'll be happy to let you have a try.
dont worry mate, i sit the same distance as you do currently. As you know, zero weave on the v7 at any distance.

Can understand going for the Stewart if you're sitting further away though due to better gain and likely better sharpness.

steelman1991

Not sure if this request was fulfilled, but in case it hasn't or anyone else is looking in, I have some v7 material available from my install which I could make available.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom