Any rumours as to when JVC

mickyd67

will bring out an High Def version of the Everio HDD cam?

I have had £700 sitting in the bank since August, waiting to see how things transpire with regards high-def camcorders. I love the Everio styling and size.

I was just going to go for it, even though it's not high-def. But today I saw a Sony setup where you could press a button and switch between a HD camcorder and a standard def camcorder. The difference was amazing (however, I am sure the standard def cam is not a great model)

So, I'm back to square one.

I want the same size as the JVC in HD - am I asking too much? Or is it around the corner?

mickyd67

Its not too far away according to Jessops when I was in a couple of weeks ago.

Really? Nice one.

I do hope it's a similar size to the Everio - won't mind paying the extra few quid for the quality.

If anyone has any other info I would love to hear it :smashin:

tomandjo2

From what I've been reading, it's due Spring 2007.

Tom

GaryB

Distinguished Member
I've just been to a demo of this. Picture quality shown on an LT-46DZ7 1080 panel TV is just amazing.

You'll have to add a bit to that £700 though.

mickyd67

I've just been to a demo of this. Picture quality shown on an LT-46DZ7 1080 panel TV is just amazing.

You'll have to add a bit to that £700 though.

Any idea how much? Around £1000 - £1100 I reckon. If more, they can sing for it.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom