• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Any RS6 Owners In/Around Edinburgh With Surplus Boxes?

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
As title.

I'm looking to buy a pair of RS6s from a seller in Edinburgh but he no longer has the boxes. Anyone in that neck of the woods with boxes destined for the tip?

Due to Sod's Law, I finally sold my Mission M34i last week & what did I deliver them in? - yep, RS6 boxes! :suicide:

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

Established Member
As title.

I'm looking to buy a pair of RS6s from a seller in Edinburgh but he no longer has the boxes. Anyone in that neck of the woods with boxes destined for the tip?

Due to Sod's Law, I finally sold my Mission M34i last week & what did I deliver them in? - yep, RS6 boxes! :suicide:

Ask them if you can have the boxes back... they won't want them for Missions. Not even sure why you want them! :D

greg_SA

Established Member
Try contact your local MA distributor - maybe they have some boxes in there warehouse?

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
Ask them if you can have the boxes back
They've already disposed of them.

Try contact your local MA distributor - maybe they have some boxes in there warehouse?
MA can supply boxes but they want silly money for them.

It would be ideal to find some close to the seller but it may be worthwhile having boxes couriered if anyone has a spare set.

Mods please amend the title to "Any RS6 Owners With Surplus Shipping Boxes?"

Crustyloafer

Distinguished Member
Steve,

Just to give you a heads up. I will be putting the Monitor Audios up on eBay next week so if you are still after them you will need to be quick.

Regards,

Chris.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom