Any reviews of R2 "Titanic" yet...?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Dave Mack, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Dave Mack

Dave Mack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey all, I am definitely getting the R2 4 disc set and still can't believe that Paramount screwed us here in R1. Anyone know when the reviews will pop up and any potential comparisons to the new R1 A/V wise..?

Cheers! dmack

2. Seth Gecko

Seth Gecko
    retired member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +193
    We've received the R1 disk and it is being reviewed for sometime next week. We're currently awaiting the (promised) R2 disks.

3. Dave Mack

Dave Mack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, Seth! Would love to see a comparsion but out of principle alone I am not giving Paramount my $$ for dropping the 4th disc. Shameful on their part. Fox is doing it right...

:) d

4. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Shame on James Cameron for having the power to veto the retrospective documentary produced for this film, as for the fourth disc it contains nothing worthwhile, i have the 3 disc Paramount edition.

5. Dave Mack

Dave Mack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Actually I think that deleting over an hour's worth of material even if not to everyone's tastes is inexcusable. I for one think the HBO making of was pretty good and I do want all the trailers, so to me the 4th disc is worthwhile and that's why I'm not giving Paramount my dosh for this.

:) d