1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any reviews of R2 "Titanic" yet...?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Dave Mack, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Dave Mack

Dave Mack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey all, I am definitely getting the R2 4 disc set and still can't believe that Paramount screwed us here in R1. Anyone know when the reviews will pop up and any potential comparisons to the new R1 A/V wise..?

Cheers! dmack

2. Seth Gecko

Seth Gecko
    retired member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +193
    We've received the R1 disk and it is being reviewed for sometime next week. We're currently awaiting the (promised) R2 disks.

3. Dave Mack

Dave Mack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, Seth! Would love to see a comparsion but out of principle alone I am not giving Paramount my $$ for dropping the 4th disc. Shameful on their part. Fox is doing it right...

:) d

4. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Shame on James Cameron for having the power to veto the retrospective documentary produced for this film, as for the fourth disc it contains nothing worthwhile, i have the 3 disc Paramount edition.

5. Dave Mack

Dave Mack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Actually I think that deleting over an hour's worth of material even if not to everyone's tastes is inexcusable. I for one think the HBO making of was pretty good and I do want all the trailers, so to me the 4th disc is worthwhile and that's why I'm not giving Paramount my dosh for this.

:) d