Any retailers got a Philips 32PW9527 in stock?

Bonzaimaster

Standard Member
The cheapest price I have found (without a stand) is £900 inc. delivery from Robert Whyte. However they don't have any in stock and Philips can't tell them when they will get more in. I have tried around 10 other (internet and high st) retailers with no luck.

Has anyone managed to get one recently?

P

pd1965

I ordered one last Friday afternoon from Comet online (£1051 delivered with stand). It arrived on the Monday!!!

PS great tele!

Bonzaimaster

Standard Member
Thanks for your responses.

I managed to source one from a company called KK Electronics (got their details from the Philips authorised outlets listed on their website). I paid £943 (plus £35 delivery) without a stand.

Should be delivered on Tuesday.

P

Phil Durkin

Hi There - I have been looking around today for a good price on the 32PW9527, the cheapest i found was from TV & Video Direct (who have some in stock) and who are in Bolton Lancs Tel 01204 395999, which is were i live they quoted £980.00 delivered inc stand. ( i had to mention the lowest price i had been quoted)I looked at several shops, from mags, internet and also from a Company Group Discount from Norwich Union were I work and can obtain 15% from any electrical goods from empiredirect.co.uk, but they wanted £987.46 inc delivery. even had the OK from the wife!!, well id did cost 9K on a 2001 peugeot 307............... Good Hunting....P Durkin

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom