1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any retailers got a Philips 32PW9527 in stock?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Bonzaimaster, Sep 27, 2002.

1. Bonzaimaster

Bonzaimaster
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The cheapest price I have found (without a stand) is £900 inc. delivery from Robert Whyte. However they don't have any in stock and Philips can't tell them when they will get more in. I have tried around 10 other (internet and high st) retailers with no luck.

Has anyone managed to get one recently?

2. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    hi www.empiredirect.co.uk have them in stock for £1039.44.but they might price match.any way hope this helps

3. pd1965

pd1965

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered one last Friday afternoon from Comet online (£1051 delivered with stand). It arrived on the Monday!!!

PS great tele!

4. Bonzaimaster

Bonzaimaster
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your responses.

I managed to source one from a company called KK Electronics (got their details from the Philips authorised outlets listed on their website). I paid £943 (plus £35 delivery) without a stand.

Should be delivered on Tuesday.

5. Phil Durkin

Phil Durkin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi There - I have been looking around today for a good price on the 32PW9527, the cheapest i found was from TV & Video Direct (who have some in stock) and who are in Bolton Lancs Tel 01204 395999, which is were i live they quoted £980.00 delivered inc stand. ( i had to mention the lowest price i had been quoted)I looked at several shops, from mags, internet and also from a Company Group Discount from Norwich Union were I work and can obtain 15% from any electrical goods from empiredirect.co.uk, but they wanted £987.46 inc delivery. even had the OK from the wife!!, well id did cost 9K on a 2001 peugeot 307............... Good Hunting....P Durkin