Any recommendations?

Simmo81

Established Member
Reaction score
Just gonna get an xbox360 premium plus motogp and elder scrolls, probably get rid of the latter, not really interested but getting it all for under £260.

Any recommendations of accesories that are essential?
Quick charge kit?
Play and charge kit?

Probably not gonna go online straight away with it, possibly a bt further down the line, is there anything that is essential to download and transfer to the Xbox harddrive? Updates, demos? etc...

Lastly any killer games out there you would recommend?

Firstly, Elder Scrolls is an amazing game! I'm sure once you give it a go, you'll keep it!

As for accessories, i'd go for a play and charge kit and possibly a dvd remote if your going to be using it alot to watch dvd's.

The only thing you may need to download and transfer is the 'backwards compatibility' update, if you are going to want to play some xbox games on it.

Killer Games:

ES Oblivion :)
Ghost Recon is pretty decent
Fight Night Round 3 - if you're into boxing

and Condemned in also a good game, if you enjoy being scared!

Sounds like someone works in Woolworths or knows someone who does...

Simmo81 said:
Just gonna get an xbox360 premium plus motogp and elder scrolls, probably get rid of the latter, not really interested but getting it all for under £260.

Any recommendations of accesories that are essential?
Quick charge kit?
Play and charge kit?

Probably not gonna go online straight away with it, possibly a bt further down the line, is there anything that is essential to download and transfer to the Xbox harddrive? Updates, demos? etc...

There is one game which i highly recommend, COD2. My favourite, although its been 2 weeks since i last played, been abit busy with work and had less than 30 mins per day for the last 2 weeks to play. Online is great.

Get it and you wont regret it.

Keep oblivion, especially that you wont be playing online. Very nice game

Your right there Dav3, got it this morning, did you go for it too? noticed your earlier thread after searching through the forum.

Simmo81 said:

Dead Rising & Saints Row are two of the most recent essential downloads, although there are now absolutley loads of demos worth downloading so just scroll the list & pick what you fancy.

Well for a start, as you play alot of MarioKart DS(so obviously enjoy a bit of fun in your racers), I'd give a big recommendation to NFS:MW, can't tell you how much fun you can have in that game, gets very fast the further through you get too.

FN3 if you like boxing, not really a button basher, one of the things that makes it so great.

COD2, superb game on & offline, fantastic atmosphere with surround sound.

Dead Rising, only played the demo so far but was an essential preorder for me & it isn't far away now.

Make sure u get Call of Duty 2 and tbh I think you should get the Quick Charge Kit and buy an extra battery pack. As it didn't take long for me to get annoyed with the wires while charging with the play and charge kit. Even if you did buy the play and charge kit I bet down the line you would want the Quick Charge kit, so you may as well just get that now. It comes with a battery, so u just need to buy an extra one. Keeping one fully charged and replacing when it runs out. So you are wire free forever :thumbsup:

Simmo81 said:
Your right there Dav3, got it this morning, did you go for it too? noticed your earlier thread after searching through the forum.
Not yet...

Having the whole head vs heart thing, although I am really tempted. One problem though, in the store I work at MotoGP is curently OOS, so I may see if I can blag it by ringing it through the till and then refunding the game for another one. Not sure if the manager is going to like that though, but looking on ISO there's some stupid wait on one of the games, so not really wanting to go down that route. Have to see what happens tomorrow, after that I won't be able to get it anyway. (Well, not for that price...)

Enjoy.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom