• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Any recommendations for wine tasting courses/experiences?

zed4

Prominent Member
Hi,

My girlfriend is becoming more interested in wine and has also recently started working in a high end boutique hotel and restaurant, so I'd love to buy her a wine tasting course, or maybe a voucher towards one if it's out of my budget.

I'm based in Lymington, Hampshire, so ideally something within 2 hours of here. I don't mind booking an overnight stay in a B&B, even better if there is a B&B on site! I'd be looking to spend around £100 towards the wine tasting course (Overnight accommodation excluded of course!).

Maybe a course combined with lunch or dinner if possible?

So, does anyone have any recommendations for me? Ideally I'd like a course, so she can actually learn about tasting wine, how to distinguish the differences and how to recommend wines for certain meals would be very useful!

It's something she really wants to do, but I want to make sure I book somewhere well recommended.

Thanks,

Dan

signs

Banned
does she swallow or spit ?

the amount of courses I've been on and half of the ensemble swallow, unbelievable !

yes ,Eastenders is on again :(

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom