• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Any readers of The Times in Sunderland ?!

Geordie Jester

Prominent Member
I realise this is a bit of a niché thread, but just to let any fellow Times readers know that the BP garage on Wessington Way is selling it for 70p in error (should be 90p)! Been like that for quite a while too.

I live in Newcastle, but work in Sunderland I would like to point out. Feel free to post quips about "surprised people can read in Sunderland" etc etc :)

Geordie Jester

Prominent Member
I started buying the Times to try my hand at the infamous crossword, but really enjoy reading it now. I like the layout and the way the sections are arranged. It feels relatively balanced politically.

Actually that's a point..........anyone else that tackles the crossword, then we could help each other on here ? Let me know !

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom