Any PSP Emulators 100% yet?

paulfoley

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Thinking of downgrading to 1.50 soon (bored of the web browser) - Being a GP32 owner however I realise that apps usually start off crap & get good after a number of re-writes. Clearly this involves a lot of faffing with files & deleting stuff & I'm lazy! Are there any PSP emulators that are 100% finished already e.g. full speed, work with 99% of roms, etc?

:rolleyes:

Not sure but been using PSPGenesis-v0[1].18c and it plays most genesis roms pretty well. Been playin road rash n streets of rage. Sonic/another world and a few others are a bit unstable graphically but im not sure if i need to tweak settings.

Can't remeber but i think these games ran a bit funny on ggens on my pc.

Every game I've tried on the NES and Genesis/Megadrive emulators have worked perfectly. SNES had some slowdown on a number of games (main ones being Mario Kart and Donkey Kong Country) but worked fine with Zelda, Chrono Trigger, Mario All Stars and Lemmings.

My bro got his PSP from HK high street 2 wks ago. It was 1.50! Sorry that wasn't answering question...

anticlaus105 said:
Not sure but been using PSPGenesis-v0[1].18c and it plays most genesis roms pretty well. Been playin road rash n streets of rage. Sonic/another world and a few others are a bit unstable graphically but im not sure if i need to tweak settings.

Can't remeber but i think these games ran a bit funny on ggens on my pc.
PSPGenesis is definately worth downloading, every game ive tried also has worked, streets of rage 1,2,3,all the sonics etc.

The Neo Geo CD emulator works pretty well and SNES is great if you get the TYL 2c version.

Haven't tried any of the others yet but they are all supposed to be pretty early in their devlopment and it shows.

The PDF reader on the other hand (whilst not strictly emulation) is amazing, highly recommended to all eBook nerds :)

Isnt the sound screwy in all genesis/megadrive emulators at the moment? Ive tried them all and cant get any running sonic 1 full screen with accurate sound. The main emulators i use at the moment are scummvm (monkey island!! :D ), HuE (excellent pc engine emulator... get soldier blade and bomberman 94!!)... RIN runs gameboy and gameboy color games perfectly.. and ofcourse the neogeo cd emu. Very impressive :)

Ive got it running ok with Sonic, PSPGenesis also ran sonic 2 and sonic and knuckles were ok also.

Whats the neo geo cd emulator called and whats it like?, does that run all roms at 100% etc?

Its called Neo CD PSP 0.5. Runs all ive tried perfectly, with no frameskip (cpu at 333). I have only tried metal slug 1&2, last resort, soccer brawl, puzzle bobble and real bout fatal fury special (great game!) but yep, definitely the most impressive emulator, think these games released as psp titles on their own would be worthy purchases (apart from puzzle bobble!). Isos for the games and bios file for the emulator can be tricky to find, unless you know where to look :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom