• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Any players with netflix?

Scooby2000

Distinguished Member
As above, cart the PS3 upstairs at the mo, would be nice to be able to game on my big set whilst Mrs watches netflix upstairs. Go little money so below 100 would be good.Don't ask for much lol.

Oh and PCs a no go at the mo.

roswellgrey

Established Member
A Streamer ? We bought a WD TV Live Steaming Media Player to get Netflix upstairs, and now they have ironed out a few bugs its pretty darn solid for Netflix. £ 63 from amazon ...

Scooby2000

Distinguished Member
A Streamer ? We bought a WD TV Live Steaming Media Player to get Netflix upstairs, and now they have ironed out a few bugs its pretty darn solid for Netflix. £ 63 from amazon ...

Yeah that would work, complete novice with this side of things at the mo.:blush:

Scooby2000

Distinguished Member
Watch out for samsung players regards for claims of Netflix in the UK. Do your research as Netflix as disappeared from some 2011/ 2012 models with no word of a return. :(

Thanks that would really pee me off.:thumbsdow

Yorandj

Standard Member
I use a Wii for Netflix - they're available 2nd hand from about £40, less if you're lucky. You can also get BBC Iplayer, but not ITV player unless someone can tell me different.

Scooby2000

Distinguished Member
I ended up getting a Panasonic BD77 from coughcurryscough for £75.Netflix is great on it, no 3D but not needed upstairs and no wifi built in but for the money I and more importantly the Mrs is very happy.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom