1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any plans for another Live night?

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by MacReady, Sep 17, 2005.

1. MacReady

MacReady

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +105
    After being a bit annoyed about missing the last live night and what sounded like some fun PGR2 racing (I only saw the post after the event :( ), I wondered if there were any plans for another Live meet up?

I went on PGR2 Live last night for the first time in weeks and it was great. A friend started up a game and we were lucky enough to get an all English room within minutes that ended up staying on till about four in the morning :D (no offense intended by the 'All English' remark, but we were all complaining about how we had been struggling to get in a game with any Americans with a sense of humour :smashin: )

So, is another night planned?

2. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +722
    I'm sure there will be another evening, probably next month i'd imagine. if i see Munkeyboy around i'll give him a nudge and see if we can get another evening sorted

oh and PGR2 is the king of online games

3. MacReady

MacReady

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +105
    Well after the nights I have had on there I would have to agree...the amount of fun that can be had on that game is just amazing :thumbsup:

Another evening would be good so I will keep an eye out and make sure I don't miss it...thanks Pooon.

4. Munkey Boy

Munkey Boy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,313
    yeah, I'm sure we'll get another night sorted soon. Keep your eyes peeled! :thumbsup:

5. Jazz Monkey Jr

Jazz Monkey Jr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,524
    I will be on PGR or R6 this weeks, not till after 10.30 till weds as I am at work.
    If anyone wants to add me their friends list as R6 is annoying when you get noisy children and non-british that slow down your server. Should be on Thurs, Fri after 8ish.

6. Gary D

Gary D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +826
    there a few of us from here who play (alsort of games) we found it easier to swap mobile numbers to arrange games. we play about 4 nights out of 7 and find it much easier than trying to do it through here or just hoping someone will turn up.

i never even play on live anymore unless i've got people i know playing - (we are already sorting out our 360 games :D ) i cant play with the great unwashed anymore its just too painful.

Gary

7. Munkey Boy

Munkey Boy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,313
    Well, I've not been on for a while, but I can see my interest being renewed soon with my new TV coming tomorrow! So keep an eye out for me. I find MSN Messenger the best way to keep in touch - feel free to add me (click the little man just below my name to the left of this message).