Quantcast

Any Only Fools and Horses Fans Out There?

Tight Git

Distinguished Member
Thanks all for clearing that up.

I must admit I was thinking more of swear words.

Anyway, let's not have any more examples in case we offend someone.

krish

Distinguished Member
Tight Git said:
Anyway, let's not have any more examples in case we offend someone.
no worries if its in context :) ....
I'm of Indian origin, hence at the time was quite annoyed that characters I enjoyed could just throw around words like that with no comebacks, when I was getting it in the school playground from easily influenced little s**ts and their older brothers

dUnKle

Distinguished Member
Hope nobody thinks I want them uncut as im a racist

Far from it, but would like them in the best most uncut form and that seems to be R1

krish

Distinguished Member
DuncanWardle said:
Hope nobody thinks I want them uncut as im a racist

Far from it, but would like them in the best most uncut form and that seems to be R1
I agree, me too, and certainly don't think that of you :smashin:. I prefer a "warts'n'all" release, not some sanitised rewriting of history.

T800

Novice Member
Before I moved out of my parents house my sister and I watched many TV shows from beginning to end, one episode a night, we started with all nine seasons of Seinfeld, then all nine seasons of X-Files (took 11 months), The Thin Blue Line and Felicity.

The last one we watched was Only Fools and Horses, all the series, comic relief specials, christmas specials etc, I'd seen them so much before I knew them off by heart, we stopped after the Chrismas Trilogy mainly because I didn't want to spoil the show for her. A few weeks later she asked me why we never watched the last three and added "Do they lose the money?", when I said yes but it's worse than that, she said she didn't want to watch them because it had ended so perfectly.

The last three do have their moments like "Gary!" and Trigger's blinking but considering what they spoilt they weren't worth it, a bit like Alien3:suicide: