any one help

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by twiglet, Mar 14, 2006.

1. twiglet

twiglet
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    hi there , i have ahd some snags with my internet connection so i had a pc whiz come round and sort it all out.both the laptop and pc had to be reconnected to the wireless router......my 360 is pluged dirctly into it, but since all the problems the bloody thing wont connect.i did a test and everything is fine except the xbox live part it says "failed2.ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS.............:D

2. andych732

andych732

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Turn your modem on and off then try running the initial set-up again in the 360 system folder.

If its saying that your interent connection is fine apart from the x-box live part then check your profile settings to make sure that you haven't erased your live profile by accident or try to recover your gamer-tag from x-box live.

Also, another thing, if you imported your live membership over from the xbox to the 360 have you checked that your susbscription hasn't expired.

If the above fails search the forums on x-box.com they are quite useful and you can e-mail microsoft tech support from there also.