1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any one got or used this player?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by bobgriffiths, Feb 28, 2004.

1. bobgriffiths

bobgriffiths

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi i have five dvd players already with a Pioneer 757Ai (Pal prog)as my favourite .not one of my DVD players has cost under £200.00 but after seeing this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3080419339&category=3316

It made me wonder .It has a goldish VGA socket i wonder if its copy protected like others i have read about.
    I would like another dvd for when im at my PC i also watch telly on a 28" jvc but if this player is as good as it says it is(i very much doubt it) i may move it to another room .what also interests me is the Divx playback and other formats it says it plays.

I would really like to here from anyone with experience of this type of player.
    Thanks

2. Ikki

Ikki

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +97
    This player is reviewed in issue 31 of Essential Home Cinema. I am afraid that the review is not very positive. You would be better off looking elsewhere.:thumbsdow

3. bonzobanana

bonzobanana

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +218
    Any chance of a scan of the review? Can never find that magazine locally.

4. Ikki

Ikki

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +97
    Sorry, no scanner. You should be able to get it by order at W H Smiths or any other decent news agent.