• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Any one fancy a digital download code for John Wick 2 or John Wick 3?

Clem_Dye

Distinguished Member
I've been having a tidy-up of my discs today, and have come across a number that have expired digital download codes, However, for the HD copies of John Wick 2 and John Wick 3, they are both still seem current. I won't use them, so would anyone like them? It would be a shame for them to go to waste. If so, PM me. I have one code for each film. Oh, and in case anyone thinks these are non-legit, that's not the case. I have the Amazon orders to prove that they are legitimate. I don't hold with piracy, as much as I'm sometimes tempted.

Sarah7

Prominent Member
Hi Clem_Dye are you talking about UltraViolet codes? A lot of them still worked successfully long after the published expiry date, although that's probably declining now that UV itself is gone. I've had around a 50% hit rate lately when attempting to redeem UV codes. I've not seen John Wick however if you don't get any keen takers, I'd happily add them to my library for a rainy day if you would like to send the codes in my direction! Thanks!

AVPup84

Novice Member
Hello
Has anyone noticed top/bottom black bars blooming/flickering (only a second or so) on this disc when John meets the character played by Halle Berry? It’s just before she ask the dogs to sit down?

Sarah7

Prominent Member
Just picked up the first John Wick movie for under £3 on BD from ebay, which included a valid UV code, conveniently completing the trilogy and enabling me to start watching! 😊

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom