Any older gamers here? (30+)

peetrus

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all, only just recently got my PS3 and i'm in need of some friends for online shinanigins, however i dont fancy the thought of getting my backside handed to me on a plate by these cocky young upstarts! If theres any 30+ gamers out there (male or female) please add me?! I can handle humiliation from my same age group much easier. My PSN ID is PeetFeet, thanks.

Just turned 30!:clap:

BenBtg
PS3 and 360!

Mainly GTA 4 on 360 at the moment but love Stardust HD on PS3

Hi all, only just recently got my PS3 and i'm in need of some friends for online shinanigins, however i dont fancy the thought of getting my backside handed to me on a plate by these cocky young upstarts! If theres any 30+ gamers out there (male or female) please add me?! I can handle humiliation from my same age group much easier. My PSN ID is PeetFeet, thanks.

You don't mind getting a good thumping by a 35 year old then! I'll keep an eye out when WipeoutHD is released :D

**Feeling Old** :( 39

PSN Id is Markee68

Bring it on!!! :thumbsup: I will be caning WO:HD as soon as it's out, quite looking forwards to seeing how the PS3 handles ZONE too.

**Feeling Old** :( 39

PSN Id is Markee68

Don't worry boys, I'm more worried about the other half (PSP addict) thrashing me - and she's 43!

Do I get a prize for being the oldest so far? 40 in a fortnight!

Only had the PS3 a few weeks so still getting to grips with the transition from PC gaming. Also not willing just yet to get my ass whipped by you young upstarts!

Any yes...my first proper pc gaming was Castle Wolfenstein!

Will add you all just now, BTW i'm 38 and play mostly GTA4 at the moment with some Resistance and GTP5. I also have Motorstorm but havent actually played it yet! Brooktop, whats your PSN ID?

Will get a headset as soon as funds allow. Thanks guys :smashin:

37 in 3 weeks - feel free to add me. Just broke my wrist on Saturday so won't be playing much for the next couple of weeks i guess. Played a bit of GTA earlier and it hurt like hell:(

33 soon feel free to add me: SiCh_1

Mainly GTA, COD4 and GT5. Would add Pro Evo but that would be pointless! :)

31 tomorrow

PSN ID: shoestring25

not great at game but i dabble, play mainly tekken, cod4

I'm 31. In fact most of my mates are above 30 that are on the PS3.

D

Will add a couple more of you later, thanks again chaps. I won't add all yet as i gotta get used to who you all are first, then i'll add more.

32 on Saturday :hiya:

COD4, GT5, FIFA and am looking forward to Haze, Wipeout and GRID :thumbsup:

42 years young. Mainly RFOM which I'm not very good at, but enjoy. Fancy giving GTA4 a try online as well.
Feel free to add me.

PSN: spudtator

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom