Any nunchuks available?

andyman2

. Tried Woolworths, they appeared to have stock, but when he went to check there weren't any, however he did seem to think there was a chance more would come in and offered to reserve them for me. Tesco's Nowt.
Eventually got 2 from Game (Newbury) this morning. They only just got them in overnight and I don't suppose they still have any now, whilst I was there the phone kept ringing with Wii enquiries
I reckon the best plan is to get out early in the highstreet and blitz everywhere. There are a few bits coming in but only in small numbers from what I can see.

Good luck!

mikthe20

I ordered two on Monday from Dixons by mistake - only need one as didn't realise one already in the Wii box (as I didn't have a Wii!). Dixons still say processing order but if anyone wants the spare, assuming I get it, I'm happy to send at cost £14.99 plus whatever the postage is. HTH.

nisnos

bought 2 wiimotes and 2 nunchucks from game in the trafford centre they are on the shelf.

Bursar

Novice Member
My local Game had them sitting on the shelf yesterday lunchtime, so it seems they're not being snapped up quite as quickly as some of the other items.

scooby77

Standard Member
some shops had them in stock yesterday but now - all gone

I don't know what to suggest

However Game are selling them at £17.99!!!!

so ebay does'nt seem like a 'total' rip off anymore, still amazon marketplace is. Who is going to buy a Wii for £400+?!!

S

SeanyBoy69

Game in Canterbury has them. Picked up a couple at lunchtime. £17.99 each though. Is that the RRP?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom