Any Northerners in here?

Drew C

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone who uses this forum live anywhere in the north of England???
:confused:
If so do any of you know where i can demo a HS10, or something similar?

Sheffield area. Sony VPL-VW10HT.

Last time I looked, Sheffield was in Yorkshire (just!). As a Yorkshireman, born & bred, I consider 'The North' to begin at the southern edge of Yorkshire.

On the other hand, Newcastle (on Tyne, I presume - not that other place in the Midlands) does contain the most attractive women in the world.

the other side of oxford , is THE NORTH as far as im concerned.
So Sheffield is well north.
in fact another world away, they dont even speak the same language up there.

Yeah I'm an HS10 owner from near Doncaster originally but unfortunately at the moment I'm living near Newbury for my sins... :)

No it's not all bad down here - after all I've been in the M4 area for 6 years now - (but I don't mind starting a debate) so I'll say that out of the various places in the UK that I have lived, the quality of life down here is the lowest. It really is the "rat race" on the M4 corridor. Sure you might end up richer. But I certainly have a lot less time and spend a lot of time in traffic and stress and I'm not sure as to whether it's worth it.

J

Originally posted by Drew C
Does anyone who uses this forum live anywhere in the north of England???
:confused:
If so do any of you know where i can demo a HS10, or something similar?

Try Practical HiFi, I think they've got a HS10. They have branches throughout the North West. Contact via the web or I'm sure someone here has a copy of WV or HCC for one of Practicals ads.

Regards

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom