Any new phones worth holding out for??

allosunshine

Novice Member
I've been due an upgrade for a while now but haven't really seen one that I reaaly want. I have been thinking about the K800i or W850i recently but I'm not sure.
So my question is should I go for one of the 2 phones or wait till the new year. If I wait does anyone know of any decent phones due out??

apolloa

Distinguished Member
I would wait to see if Apple announce the iPhone or whatever they'll call it now in January, and Sony Ericsson have a conference in Febuary I think where they announce loads of new kit, their rumoured to announce a nice new Bravia range of phones for Europe as you can already get one in Japan as well as new Walkman and Cybershot phones.
Not sure what Nokia have up their sleeve.

vwdubman

Nokia have N95 coming out soon(ish) which for the specs at least is definately worth waiting for. Just do a google search and you'll find all the info you need.

pacificdragon

Yeah I agree Nokia N95 is defo worth the wait all the gadget mags are raving about it and it will be one of the must have phones this year, it should be out in Feb time according to T-Mobile who will also be having the phone on their network, at last a top spec phone branded and on their network THANK YOU

apolloa

Distinguished Member
I forgot about the N95, looks ok BUT, I would never touch it until
a: the firmware has been approved as stable and doesn't crash and
b: the battery has been confirmed to last longer then 1 day unlike the N80.
The idea of GPS is nice but I bet it'll eat the battery in no time, i think it's one of those devices that's a very good idea with a lot of features and promise but the battery technology can't keep up with it? We shall see when it's launched of course and hopefully I'm wrong as it's a nice idea.
WHEN ARE THESE STUPID POWER CELLS COMMING??

ParisV

Novice Member
Yeah I agree Nokia N95 is defo worth the wait all the gadget mags are raving about it and it will be one of the must have phones this year, it should be out in Feb time according to T-Mobile who will also be having the phone on their network, at last a top spec phone branded and on their network THANK YOU
pacificdragon, how do you know the n95 is coming out on t-mobile?

Thanks,

mviltan