any motion problems with the KDL-52W4000?

psbase

Standard Member
Hello guys,

I'm sooo close to buy that Sony. However I would like to see action movies as well or play fast games on that tv. Now I am concerned about motion problems. Since Sony brought out a 4500 versions which seem to be able to display fast motions without problem, I wonder if the W4000 was lacking in quality with fast motions.

Should I be worried or go and get that TV?

vishnu02

i would advise you to visit your local sony centre. They will usually have both the models your looking at and you can compare them there.

J

j3000

Hello guys,

I'm sooo close to buy that Sony. However I would like to see action movies as well or play fast games on that tv. Now I am concerned about motion problems. Since Sony brought out a 4500 versions which seem to be able to display fast motions without problem, I wonder if the W4000 was lacking in quality with fast motions.

Should I be worried or go and get that TV?
There is no particular problem but the image for moving pictures is going to be a little softer and less sharp than the W4500 can manage. In turn the Z4500 will be even sharper with 200Hz Motionflow. The X4500 may be the equal or even better than the Z4500 with Motionflow Pro.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom