• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Any links to LG**LA740V?

scorps1212

Standard Member
Hey guys

I've tried searching the forums on my phone for the above tele but keeps coming up with nothing found. Can someone please send us a link to the thread for this tele?

Thanks

scorps1212

Standard Member
Cheers Jono. Now all those settings i wrote down that you posted for the LM670T, aren't any good. Im gunna have to wait for someone to post settings for this tv now. Lol.

Ill try the picture perfect wizard first as a starting point.

cheekycharly

Standard Member
Do you get any DSE (Dirty Screen Effect) on your screen when panning or on solid background like green grass of a football pitch?

SmartTVfor Me

Cheers Jono. Now all those settings i wrote down that you posted for the LM670T, aren't any good. Im gunna have to wait for someone to post settings for this tv now. Lol.

Ill try the picture perfect wizard first as a starting point.

Are you absolutely sure you cannot use Jono's 670 settings? I used them on a friends LA740, remembering that you have to go to Expert 1 or Expert 2 to do so first.

There is also a thread, probably on page 2 or three now of this section of the forum called 'LG 47LA790W reviewers recommended best settings that you can use for the 740.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom