1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any LG RZ37LZ30 owners out there ?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Dvml1, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Dvml1

Dvml1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If yes then then can you answer a few questions ?
    Is it any good ?
    Does it have seperate DVI & 15 pin dsub for a PC ?
    Also do you think it will do 720p & 1080i @ 50 ?
    Cheers

2. brakepad

brakepad
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not heard from any owners of one of these yet (there is another thread discussing them) but the manual is downloadable at www.lgelectronics.co.uk.

The set does have both 15pin & DVI connectors for PC input, but doesn't have component inputs, and from what I can tell from the manual only one of the 2 scart sockets is RGB.

No mention of 720p/1080i anywhere in the manual. It seems quite well geared up for PC connectivity (makes a nice change) but they seem to have left out connectivity for everything else...

Thinking of buying one of these myself, but would like to hear some opinions/reviews, especially with regards to response time & smearing.

Do any high street shops stock these?

3. Dvml1

Dvml1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the info. Seen the other thread about this model.
    I did see the 30" LG LCD in JL and was not too impressed. Looked a bit washed out compared with the Sharps but that may be down to the set up.
    If anyone has any opinions about any of the LG LCD's then that they may help.
    Oh and BTW LG-Phillips is a subsiduary of LG that make the LCD panels. Strange that they have different specs but then again you can never trust the specs they quote.