1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Internal Focus Settings on a Runco 940 (Barco 708)?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by ScottMcDonald, Jan 20, 2005.

1. ScottMcDonald

ScottMcDonald
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all.....new to this forum but glad to see so many Barco owners. I've got a Runco 940 Model (Barco 708) that was manufactured in 2002. Interesting that it only has the 5 BNC connectors (gold plated) no component or SVGA inputs...don't know if Runco asked Barco not to include those....wouldn't use them anyway....and love the picture. I'm trying to tweek it the best I can and am look for any help with focus....I've gone through the setup and have it pretty much dialed in....but was wondering if there are any internal focus settings that might help me achieve the ultimate from my little black 7" projector. I'm also looking for a remote that would work for this model.....Runco only wants $295 US for a remote...what a joke.

Thanks all

Scott McDonald

2. mintminty59

mintminty59
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. joflo

joflo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a 708 , focus block it is on the left side inside the proj when you open and stay behind the proj (red, greed and blue knobs). Do not mix with the G2 knobs.

To be used only after optical focus considering that your astigmatism it is OK.

the blue can be left a little out of focus for better white balance.

br,
    joflo