Any Help would be appreciated

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by BatchyBoy, Feb 12, 2009.

1. BatchyBoy

BatchyBoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys ive read a lot of reviews and am no closer to knowing what im going to do. I'm thinking about going to a SD Camcorder because of the size and easier to carry the media to store it to. I will be using the camera for holiday footage mostly some night shooting and stuff so would like it to be decent for low light. I'm looking at the higher end camera at the mo so would love some help

I'm looking at either the Sanyo Xacti 1010 or the Sony TG3 both are hi def so quality should be good, anyone know what they are like in low light? and also which one films to a format that will be easier for me to edit on my computer? any help would be much appreciated thanks guys

2. glesgaguyav

glesgaguyav

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +117
    The TG3 is the better cam IMO, I've had a Sanyo and now have a TG3.

The low light on both cams is not the best, but then there is no "real best" for low light they all produce grain to some extent.
    The Sony does a decent job for it's size, although it can't see in the dark

3. A n d r e w

A n d r e w

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +242
    Specs? HD video asks a lot of a computer.

4. BatchyBoy

BatchyBoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So the TG3 is the better camera why? so neither of them are good in low light? what would you reccomend i get still Mini DV the best? if so anyone know a good small size DV camera i can get?