Question Any good suggestions on GoPro poles

jouster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hopefully this s the right place to ask this....and apologies if not.

Until recently, I have been using a this particular GoPro pole and it has been doing a fine job.

That being said, the extendable poles sometime were very stiff to adjust and then when using it today the wrist strap adjustment knob came off in my hand. Now its just over a year old (12th August 2014), but as it was bought from Amazon and they have fantastic customer service (in my opinion anyway) they have agreed to give me full refund as it really hasn't had that much use. Te better news is that if I wanted to buy the same pole again it has now dropped in [price so I can get it cheaper...so again not the end of the world. That being said I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion for what pole I could buy instead.

Ive got a few ideas from other poles for sale on Amazon, mainly Smatree ones and Ive posted a couple of links to them below.

SmaPole S1

SmaPole Q1

I think my preference first off is the S1, and the price is great at the moment, although RRP is a bit unlikely. I like the lifetime warranty but a little gutted its not happy being used in water all of the time.

So..what are you guys using? Any other suggestions?

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom