Any good stand for the Samsung Q90R Atmos soundbar's rear speakers?

av2av

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi, I tried two stands but there are issues such as: mounting screws not fitting the hole behind the rear speaker, stands bend in the middle, speaker tils downward. Know any good stands for the rear speakers?

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I don’t have these but I saw somewhere that someone had these with this sound bar and recommended them.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B073QS3...olid=192JTC1H92ROO&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Much appreciated for the link. Just back from nabbing the pair on Amazon :)

The irony was, I was just coming here to contribute a suggestion for fellow users on the Q90r owner's thread. I'd given up on finding a solution, other than placing both satellites on the same bookshelf just to the left of me...lol.

So yup, I owe you a pint or several for this link my friend.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Ooops. I misread that.

Hopefully in Canada there would be a very similar model available. Fingers crossed.

I have tried the Ultimate Support JSMS70 Speaker Stand. Compared with the Monoprice and Perlesmith stands, it can stand straight with the speaker on top. There is no fixed mounting point for the Samsung speaker but as it is quite stable and the top plate is bigger than the speaker, I guess I should be OK. I would say it is probably one of the best for the rear Q90R speaker. Any suggestion on making it less likely for the speaker to fall? How about wrapping the cable at multiple intervals along the pole?

I have tried the Ultimate Support JSMS70 Speaker Stand. Compared with the Monoprice and Perlesmith stands, it can stand straight with the speaker on top. There is no fixed mounting point for the Samsung speaker but as it is quite stable and the top plate is bigger than the speaker, I guess I should be OK. I would say it is probably one of the best for the rear Q90R speaker. Any suggestion on making it less likely for the speaker to fall? How about wrapping the cable at multiple intervals along the pole?

Have you tried possibly some good quality Double sided tape between bottom of speaker and stand, would prevent an accidental knock pushing speaker off of stand.

Use industrial strength hook and loop (like Velcro but much stronger)
3M Scotch SJ 3550 Dual Lock Hook and Loop
The speakers will never fall off

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom