Any good ISF calibrators in Cambridgeshire

rimibar

Established Member
Reaction score
Home Cinema Engineering would charge me over £100 for fuel alone, so for reference I was wondering whether there are any calibrators nearer to Cambridgeshire??

Well hes not near cambridge, but he didnt charge me for petrol as he was in the area. Gordon from convergent AV is great, read my report in the video scaling section called "Gordon creates ISF perfection" :thumbsup:

I live in Peterborough by the way :)

rimibar,

It would only have been that sort of figure from me if I had to make a special one-off trip to Cambridgeshire. I also share travel out which cuts the cost significantly in many cases.

Thanks for the clarification Piers, please let me know when you are next in the area. May be interested (pending pocket money!!!!!)....

Richard

Maybe all us Cambs CRT users could club together to see if we can get a great deal with our collective buying power? :)

Then again, if you want to pay for the return leg getting Gordon from Glasgow to yours, I'll pay for the return journey from yours to mine. That sounds fair. ;)

AndyFov said:
Maybe all us Cambs CRT users could club together to see if we can get a great deal with our collective buying power? :)

Then again, if you want to pay for the return leg getting Gordon from Glasgow to yours, I'll pay for the return journey from yours to mine. That sounds fair. ;)

Very tempting Andy. Once I have got my new PJ and it's burnt a few hours on the bulb I'll be in touch - we may be able to negotiate a discount with Gordon....

your ears are free and if you cant hear with your ears whats then why buy isf dongle

Yep, a real charmer!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom