Any good iPhone charger cases?

marcaaron22

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone recommend a good charger case for an iPhone 12 Pro?
Charger case meaning can charge the phone via the case whilst out (when low on battery)

Thanks,

??
Anybody, help will be much appreciated...

Never used one, but Anker are generally very good and well known 3rd party maker of battery packs etc. pretty sure they do battery cases too? Have a look online, anything from Anker will be good

Never used one, but Anker are generally very good and well known 3rd party maker of battery packs etc. pretty sure they do battery cases too? Have a look online, anything from Anker will be good
Done a search, looks like they don’t do battery cases, so had a look for others and found this;

Does this sound ok?

Yes it sounds like it’ll do the job, but I would never personally use a battery case, as I’ve heard it can harm the phones battery, as it’s constantly topping up/charging the phones battery.

If it was me, and I wanted a portable way of charging my phone, I’d get a Anker power bank, it’s a lot cheaper too. Just plug it in whenever needed when you’re out and about. I know it’s something extra to carry around, but remember the battery case is also going to add extra weight and bulk to the phone. It’s swings and roundabouts really, depends what you prefer. I would rather the slight inconvenience of carrying the power bank, rather than potentially harming my phones battery with a battery case.

Something like this Amazon product ASIN B07S829LBX
Amazon’s “choice”, and 45k reviews!

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom