• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Any good horror showings on 31st?

Hugh

Distinguished Member
As it falls on a Friday, so all the beggars will be out later, so I'd rather be out too.

Don't get me wrong. If it was just the little kids, then I'd have no problems. Groups of 10 year olds and younger who've made an effort is cute to see. :thumbsup:

It's the 14 year olds, that buy a cheap mask and assume that this alone gives them the right to demand money, and threaten your property if you tell them to bugger off.

So if there's anywhere showing a selection of classic horror films, then that's where I'd rather be.

Hmmm Vampire/Gothic night at Stirling University. Bit far to travel.
Mayhem horror festival at Broadway. Blood Car (5.6/10 :thumbsdow) & Hush (7.1/10:smashin:)

Would prefer an older classic. Romero/Carpenter/Argento/Fulci. Anyone know of any of these guys showing anything?

Edit : I'll list some here.
Blood Car - Broadway, Nottingham
Hush - Broadway, Nottingham
Theatre of Blood - ICA, London
Ring - ICA, London
Sing Along a Rocky Horror - Prince Charles, London
Suspiria :thumbsup: - Showroom, Sheffield (on the 15th. Why the 15th for God's sake?)
Alien (DC)/The Omen/Ghostbusters/Saw V (All-nighter) - Empire, Sunderland :thumbsup:
Childs Play 2/The Exorcist/Ghostbusters/Saw V (All-nighter) - Empire, Newcastle :thumbsup:
The Exorcist - Vue, Bolton
Scar 3D/Cat People/Dracula/Braindead/Friday 13th (All-nighter) - Vue, West End
Dracula (1958 - Lee/Cushing) - Lighthouse, Wolverhampton :thumbsup: I think we have a winner :thumbsup:

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom