• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Any good for me?

D20PAX

Hi all.

Just been given a brand new van at work. most of my day is spent traveling around and sitting around waiting.

in my car i have a alpine deck that alows proper ipod connection and satnav, i am going to need both of these in my van but not sure on company policy on fitting bits to their van.

Then i thought of a ipad, has itunes for my music using aux in, satnav avalible as well as facebook and ebay and internet when bored
will also be handy for checking my emails and taking notes from phone calls.

do you think the ipad will fit the bill of what i need or will it be a buggy waste of time for what i need

many thanks

very much so, sounds like the device for you! Defo get the 3G version if you want to be able to use the internet on the go. Not to mention use at home and around the office etc.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom