any good 360 deals???

As there's already a thread open regarding new deals I will merge this thread with that one... :)

Where are Gamestation stores located? I like the £304 with Crackdown, GOW, PGR, Smackdown etc.

Nice! which store was that in?...i've found the deals can vary from store to store...

I asked for you guys and I was told nationwide! I don't know about online though.

Did the 360 console box have any artwork plastered all over it on these two bundles?

I'd imagine it to be how I described earlier in this thread:

Yeah the Gamestation deal includes the Smackdown package (360 premium with Smackdown in the box, so yes Smackdown is written on the actual 360 packaging), along with an entertainment bundle (this consists of a wireless pad, PGR3 which comes in a proper case, but has a yellow stripe on it saying "bundle copy" or words to that effect, and the Arcade Unplugged comes with no case, just instructions and disc).

Craig

Sorry :oops:

Didnt realise it was you who posted that earlier

Where are Gamestation stores located? I like the £304 with Crackdown, GOW, PGR, Smackdown etc.

Yeh me too, now if that comes with a extra controller and the arcade games I think...thats a cracker! I'll check my local store...thanks to OP for heads up.

Craigy Boy said:
Premium with Crackdown, Gears Of War, Smackdown, PGR3, Arcade Unplugged and extra offical wireless pad = £304.99

On the web site its got console, Smackdown Vs Raw 2007, PGR3, Arcade pack, wireless controller & any other game of your choice for £314.99, so not a bad deal online either.

What baffles me is the deal below it, console, plus any game, plus wireless controller for £319.99. Effectively, they're charging you £5 more, for you not to have PGR, SD Vs Raw and the arcade pack! Daft!

On the web site its got console, Smackdown Vs Raw 2007, PGR3, Arcade pack, wireless controller & any other game of your choice for £314.99, so not a bad deal online either.

What baffles me is the deal below it, console, plus any game, plus wireless controller for £319.99. Effectively, they're charging you £5 more, for you not to have PGR, SD Vs Raw and the arcade pack! Daft!

why not try looking on here at the sales and trades part of the forum you can pick up some good deals

2 more days to go before ps3 launch :cool: wonder what other deals would pop up???...:)suicide: very tempted to get the £299.99 premium+GOW+GRAW2+CRACKDOWN from blockbuster/gamestation:suicide: )

Been waiting for a while now and am tempted by the £299 blockbuster / gamestation deal, was gonna wait till the PS3 came out.
I don't reckon we'll see a reduction in price of the 360 now before/on the 23rd else these stores will probably have to release new bundles again? Just a thought, what do people think?

Are there any good deals anyone knows of for a core unit, as is?

Just to echo the thoughts on the gamestation deals

BUNDLE 1

Premium Xbox 360
+ WWE
+ PGR 3
+ 2nd Wireless Pad
+ Live Arcade Unplugged
+ Gears of War
+ Crackdown

For a crazy £304.99! :eek: 8)

BUNDLE 2

Premium Xbox 360
+ Crackdown
+ Gears of War
+ Ghost Recon 2

For an almost as crazy £299.99! :D

Bundle 2 is outstanding, bearing in mind you'd pay
£120 for those three games by themselves.
So that makes the Premium 360 £179.99.

Bargaintastic.
You'd be nuts not to go down there :D

Are those Gamestation deals still current? I'm just away to send the info to a fence sitter at work if it is... that should push him over!

Those prices are mad! Almost tempted to buy another myself!

Are those Gamestation deals still current? I'm just away to send the info to a fence sitter at work if it is... that should push him over!

Those prices are mad! Almost tempted to buy another myself!

i havent had the chance to check my local branch but im sure its still on....if its not check blockbuster they have the same deal...

Wicked, cheers. I've sent him the deals anyway so he's going to see if he can pick one up tomorrow.

That's a good few people I've convinced now... I should get some commission!

Premium Xbox 360
+ WWE
+ PGR 3
+ 2nd Wireless Pad
+ Live Arcade Unplugged
+ Gears of War
+ Crackdown

For a crazy £304.99! :eek: 8)

Staines arent doing that in store, and reckon its an online deal only. Anyone know of it instore anywhere?

I'd buy that deal...

Ok found the deal instore but they are out of GoW lol.... still its right by where my new job is, so will give it a go next week.

Yeah, they are deals in all the gamestation stores.

My insider says Gamestation are planning on running them until mid to late april, so plenty of time.

i live in watford and it seems that my local gamestation is not doing the Graw2+GoW+Crackdown deal, checked the internet and its gone as well:thumbsdow
heading to my local blockbuster tomorrow to check if they still have the deal.

My insider says Gamestation are planning on running them until mid to late april, so plenty of time.

I heard until Friday, but will double check when I pop in tomorrow.

That gamestation deal for £304.99 is very good. Unfortunately my premium launch machine is on it's way out (working at the moment though...touch wood!).

I either own or am not interested in the bundled games, I have worked out that by selling them along with the extra controllers on ebay I should recoup around £150. If I then sell my console as faulty for around £50 (going rate), the new power brick for around £35 and the new hard drive for £45, this means a brand new premium console for £25 including a full years warranty! Better than spending £85 on a repair! Yipeeee... it's a done deal! (Obviously only if I can find the deal! Here's hoping!)

Dave.

Am I right in thinking deal seekers that a new xbox comes with a years free gold subscription? I was sure that was the case, but have just reviewed the john lewis deal I was eyeing up and it turns out to be only a month! Scandelous! Thats really put me off!

Anyone know if you buy it brand new from gamestation you get the free year? God knows where i've heard that from but its a cracking deal so hope it still exists?

Am I right in thinking deal seekers that a new xbox comes with a years free gold subscription? I was sure that was the case, but have just reviewed the john lewis deal I was eyeing up and it turns out to be only a month! Scandelous! Thats really put me off!

Anyone know if you buy it brand new from gamestation you get the free year? God knows where i've heard that from but its a cracking deal so hope it still exists?

never herd of a free 1 year subscription just 1 month, but i might be wrong....

never herd of a free 1 year subscription just 1 month, but i might be wrong....

Its probably me thats wrong then mate :oops:

Gutted, that was a strong selling point for me! guess i'll have to buy that on top of the system, wireless modem, wireless connector for 360...... etc!

It all adds up! Right then lads, lets get finding these bargains!!!!!! :devil:

Just to add, apparently GS have been slack at getting the advertising boards out to the stores, and with all the ps3 launch stuff many branches haven't even started advertising these deals yet.

Best bet it is to ask about them over the counter.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom