any good 360 deals???

Wait till next weekend to see if MS does anything to scupper the PS3 launch, there have been reports they are droping the price to £200 along with announcing the Black HDMI enabled 360. After all its only a week and might save you a fair bit of cash.

know any good deals for the 360 ??? discounts and stuff???

You can get an Xbox 360 premium pack with gears of war and WWE Smackdown (or Pro evo soccer) for £290, so if you say the games are £40 each you are getting the premium pack for £210 www.shopto.net

Yes mate but you can get those 2 games for £52 not £80

I agree best to wait until the PS3 launch.

The best bundle is at gamestation, which is for the 360 premium with:

WWE Smackdown
PGR3
Arcade unplugged
Extra Wireless controller
+ any other game of your choice

All for £315

Im not sure if its a deal in the shops, but its on the website

thx 4 d replies guys:thumbsup: ur right myt as well w8 4 d ps3 launch.. been w8ing 4 a year now 6 more days wouldnt hurt :D

Mate it was really hard to read your last post, please type normally the screen on my pc is bigger than a mobile:eek:

The best bundle is at gamestation, which is for the 360 premium with:

WWE Smackdown
PGR3
Arcade unplugged
Extra Wireless controller
+ any other game of your choice

All for £315

Im not sure if its a deal in the shops, but its on the website

I saw that deal at my local GS yesterday.

I've seen the 360 premium with Gears of War, Crackdown and GRAW2 at Blockbuster for £299, plus £20 if you want another wireless controller. That's a cracking deal if you ask me. :thumbsup:

Got mine from gamestation website, took sometime to come nad no replay to my E-mails, but good deal though... (admittly was over xmas period) lol

I saw that deal at my local GS yesterday.

Do you know if the console was the smackdown package, e.g did the box of the console have smackdown artwork all over it?

Do you know if the console was the smackdown package, e.g did the box of the console have smackdown artwork all over it?

Yeah the Gamestation deal includes the Smackdown package (360 premium with Smackdown in the box, so yes Smackdown is written on the actual 360 packaging), along with an entertainment bundle (this consists of a wireless pad, PGR3 which comes in a proper case, but has a yellow stripe on it saying "bundle copy" or words to that effect, and the Arcade Unplugged comes with no case, just instructions and disc).

Craig

... whats the best 360 deals around today?

Game were doing Core packages for £174.99 on Saturday.

Blockbuster seem to be doing the most loaded Premium pack for £299 altho there are some deals just over £300 with GoW, Crackdown etc...

HMV are doing the premium with Gears and Crackdown at £299, which I think is pretty good.

I wonder if the Microsoft defense department has anything up thier sleeve for this week. Surely theyre not going to let Sony Launch in Europe without so much as free live gold weekend?

I wonder if the Microsoft defense department has anything up thier sleeve for this week. Surely theyre not going to let Sony Launch in Europe without so much as free live gold weekend?

Well they didn't really do much when the wii launched and it wouldn't surprise me if they done nothing this time round.

Well they didn't really do much when the wii launched and it wouldn't surprise me if they done nothing this time round.

Nintendo are hardly a big MS competitor in any market tho.

I'd expect some new packs/prices of the 360 from Wednesday onwards.

I've been waiting til PS3 launch to buy a 360 in the hope a more suitable package for my requirements is out there, or the ability to build one.... ie Prem pack, 2 wireless controllers, GoW, PES6, PGR or the price is even more attractive than it currently is.... :)

Nintendo are hardly a big MS competitor in any market tho.

Maybe people should take nintendo seriously though. No one took them seriously with the ds lite and look what happened, and they are doing very well with the wii. I can see ms doing something for the ps3 launch but it won't be as drastic as some people are hoping or thinking.

:clap:
Maybe people should take nintendo seriously though. No one took them seriously with the ds lite and look what happened, and they are doing very well with the wii. I can see ms doing something for the ps3 launch but it won't be as drastic as some people are hoping or thinking.

Im sorry I cant take Nintendo seriously when the release a last gen console with a gimmicky control and still develop Zelda! Get over it Nintendo, move on...

WII players will all be shaking their gimmick at Mario jumping from platform to platform in the next carnation of Super Mario Strikes Back or something tiringly ridiculous like that.

The WII for £100 for kids is ok, for serious gamers its not a serious option. It will be dead and buried within 12 mths.

Im sorry I cant take Nintendo seriously when the release a last gen console with a gimmicky control and still develop Zelda! Get over it Nintendo, move on...

WII players will all be shaking their gimmick at Mario jumping from platform to platform in the next carnation of Super Mario Strikes Back or something tiringly ridiculous like that.

The WII for £100 for kids is ok, for serious gamers its not a serious option. It will be dead and buried within 12 mths.

I got hold of a wii and the novelty got boring very quickly for me. I wouldn't get another wii now. But there are alot more non gamers than gamers and nintendo are aiming at the non-gamers. I'd rather have a ps3 and gran turismo 5 than the wii but mr non gamer would probably like the wii.

That's a pretty cynical view you have there Vinny.

Nintendo are the only bunch that were around at the beginning that are still developing hardware now, still have fun at the heart of what they do, and bring an awful lot of enjoyment to gamers, hardcore and casual alike.

There is more to gaming than how many processors it has, how many polygons it can produce, or how many calculations it can make. If it makes me play a game with a smile on my face, then next-gen or not, it's done a good job...

Now, moving on; I'm tempted to pick up a 2nd 360 as mine is now temperamental and out of it's warranty period, it'd be good to see what comes this week.

An absolutely ridiculous thing to say. The Wii has been flying off the shelves and quite rightly so too - it's a great machine.

Maybe it's not a "serious option for serious gamers" if you were just to own one machine, but stop the press, not everyone is a serious gamer - they like to have fun. In fact I'd argue there's far more casual gamers out there than serious, so Nintendo will continue to do well for many years to come. Long live innovation!

Now, moving on; I'm tempted to pick up a 2nd 360 as mine is now temperamental and out of it's warranty period, it'd be good to see what comes this week.

If you do pick up a second it may be worth selling yours as faulty, at least you could get something for it towards the 360. Someone would be willing to buy it and get it repaired for £60 :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom