Any games suitable for a 6 year old girl?

Ratchet & Clank
SingStar
Lego Star Wars
The Simpsons
Sonic
Ratatouille
Surfs Up
Harry Potter

Not much at prescent!
I've got a daughter of 4 and a son of 7, i bought Harry Potter and Surf's Up mainly for them/me, he deff enjoy's Surf's Up and my daughter i do let her play Harry Potter as she love's just walking around she seem's to enjoy this very much.
I find with the PS3 at prescent that it's really mainly for the older teen/adult market, i have a 60GB version so i'm able to play some great! PS2 kid's games for them on it.
We might/hope will see some kiddy game's in the near future for it?:lease:

You could also try the PSN download Super Rub-a-Dub my 4 year old loves it. It's really easy to play as you just use the sixaxis motion sensing so there is no button pressing.

-Ratchet & Clank
-Lego Star Wars

When my five year old son is in the room, I don't get a look in anymore. The only time I get to play either is after he's gone to bed! Both are colourful, funny and great fun for all ages. Don't know much about what six-year-old girls like but if she's like my nipper she'll love 'em!

Hi, my little girl (age 6) keeps asking to have a go on my PS3, but only have COD4, AC, etc....is there any good kids games on the ps3?

can't play uk PS2 games as my PS3 is a USA import.

Thanks,
Neil.

golden compass, harry potter maybe good and theres singstar which she may like.

It might be worth downloading the trial of Super Rub a Dub. It is bright and colourful and it uses the tilt sixaxis function too. If she likes it make the full purchase :smashin:

Click here

Yeah my daughter likes the Harry Potter game, she also plays Sonic & Pirates of the Caribbean. There's the Simpsons too. I'm almost sure i seen lemmings on psn to download....... Oh! and Stardust is great (asteroids type game)........

There is already a thread discussing this (I was surprised too :)).

Merging Threads.

There is already a thread discussing this (I was surprised too :)).

Merging Threads.

thanks for that, I didn't think anyone would have asked either:)

The Loco Roco game is great fun too! :) Everyday Shooter is great if you have access to US content.

My 7 year old girl loves GHIII (she whips me everytime:mad:) and burnout paradise demo.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom