any Game.co.uk codes?

amalgam786

Established Member
Reaction score
as title really...

is anyone aware of game.co.uk codes there was a £3 off £30 spend earlier but that has now expired :(

tia

Their has ben a few codes out recently but they have been lasting only a few days. I remember a while back when the codes where lasting a while unless they are taking loads of hits on people using the codes as you could use them more than once so they may have put a smaller timescale on.

Hopefully their is one due out soon as want to order a few games as every penny off helps plus Quidco as well

only gameplay now with 11% quidco, if only they would have money off codes like game and free postage :(

They have had codes in the past for definite. Was either a £3 or £5 one (no surprise as they're owned by Game I guess).

Can't remember what I bought with it, but they do free delivery and it was here the day before release.

Unfortunately no longer my friend - '9% for Software ( for the new customers )'. Taken direct of quidco. Game no longer presents real value.

Game is now tracking back for all customers but they have reduced the rate on software to 9% instead of 11%

GAME is Europe's leading retailer of computer & video games with award-winning customer service that is backed up with our high street presence across the UK and Eire.
For genuine tracked transactions completed wholly online, you can earn:
9% for Software 1.5% for Hardware

Anyone know what the cheapest priced item that is on the Game site as I plan to order SOCOM which is £29.99 so need something small to take me over the £30 mark.

The cheapest thing I have seen was batteries for 48p but they have not been avaliable for ages now it seems like 99p gift wrap. Anyone know of anything cheaper?

Cheers

Gift wrap is the most common extra I've seen ordered.

I've also read of people ordering the gift wrap to go over £30 then once the order is accepted logging back in an canceling the gift wrap but the voucher still working.

Never tried it myself so don't know if that still works.:rolleyes:

I've also read of people ordering the gift wrap to go over £30 then once the order is accepted logging back in an canceling the gift wrap but the voucher still working.

Think I will be ordered a couple of games tonight, shame you dont get reward points credited until the game is released as I only need 30p for another £2.50 in rewards...lol

Going to order

SOCOM
COD5 (unsure whether to get on PS3 or 360)

I tried that before, and I lost my Quidco cashback :thumbsdow Don't know if it does that every time or not, or whether I was just unlucky!

Nice one just ordered farcry 2 and GOW 2 both with £3 off and another 2.50 in points :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom