1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any forum members with a DLP near Stourbridge/West Midlands...

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by mattwakeman, Aug 15, 2004.

1. mattwakeman

mattwakeman
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ...that would be happy to let me and my brother come and have a look at it?

Basically I am in the market for my first projector and from doing all the reading and lurking here I was dead-red that it was going to be an LCD player to make sure that there were no 'rainbow' issues. But then I went to Creative-Audio to pick up a DVD player and in their demo room they had an infocus proj and I was blown away by the quality of it.

But I really want to check out a DLP which has been set up correctly for a signigicant period of time (an hour should be long enough to make sure that neither my brother and myself are susceptible to rainbows I would think/hope) but it is quite difficult to even find dealers that are this accomodating.

Obviously we would show our appreciation in the form of alcohol and I can guarantee we would be no trouble ;) . But seriously if there is anubody out there who can help and doesn't mind then I would really appreciate it.

Mat

2. Sieze

Sieze
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sevenoaks audio in Wolverhampton are very helpfull and will let you watch a whole movie if you want. They have the themescene h30 and h56 as well as the infocus 4800 available for demo's. I bought a h56 in the end but it is not setup at the moment.

Sevenoaks Sound & Vision Tel: 01902 312225

29-30, Cleveland St, Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV1 3HT