Any former DSGDF members on here missing DSGDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronenguy1664

Promoting rival websites in signature or post
I recognise a few ex-posters on the Digital Spy General Discussion forums and I've been hanging out over at the overclockerss formums a lot recently. Do any other ex-DSGDFs like me miss Digital Spy's forums?

jurassicmark

The thread where we moaned and reminisced about the loss of General Discussion on Digital Spy was closed on this note:

I don't think it's particularly healthy to keep talking about how we may miss it. The closure happened a few months ago so it's well past the time to accept their decision and move on.

Similar to what it says above, if there's a topic you want to talk about that's not on AVF then there is the create thread button. These forums certainly are different but unless you think there are topics discussed on DS that can't be discussed here, I don't see why you can't put DS out of your mind and make AVF (or Overclockers) your new home.

Kronenguy1664

The thread where we moaned and reminisced about the loss of General Discussion on Digital Spy was closed on this note:

I don't think it's particularly healthy to keep talking about how we may miss it. The closure happened a few months ago so it's well past the time to accept their decision and move on.

Similar to what it says above, if there's a topic you want to talk about that's not on AVF then there is the create thread button. These forums certainly are different but unless you think there are topics discussed on DS that can't be discussed here, I don't see why you can't put DS out of your mind and make AVF (or Overclockers) your new home.
thanks. Why not come over to the Overclockers forum, You don' even have to be a professional at building PC gaming rigs (But we have a ranking system based on the mafia [I'm a gangster at the moment}.

Kronenguy1664

You're right. I might as well. . I've been posting a lot over at overclockers recently due to circumstances (Dob't mentuon Currys PC world as they don't like hearing or seeing competitors' names mentioned or even hinted at). Why not come on over there?

jurassicmark

thanks. Why not come over to the Overclockers forum, You don' even have to be a professional at building PC gaming rigs (But we have a ranking system based on the mafia [I'm a gangster at the moment}.
One forum is mostly enough for me, although I still post a bit on DS in the Advice and technology-related sub-forums.

MrFraggle

Distinguished Member
Far more rudeness and unpleasantness on that particular forum in the 'General' section I have found, but very helpful if you need advice or help in the component's threads.

rousetafarian

Ps Any more threads of a similar vein will be dealt with more severely than the warning shot across the bows that @Kronenguy1664 received today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom