• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Any Fifa Games That Offer Online Or LAN Co-Op?

PocketOperator

Established Member
Hi, are there any iterations of the Fifa franchise that offer online co-op either with the servers or LAN?

Me and my friend used to play couch career co-op on Fifa 12 I think on the Wii back in the day and want to be able to do that again now but on the PC as we don't have consoles (well he has a Wii U but I don't and I don't think that works for what we want anyway). I thought perhaps we could use something like Hamachi or Tuungle for LAN-based play but I'm not sure.

I know the latest Fifa's have Co-Op Seasons but this is PVP and as we're both not very good we'd prefer to just play the AI like in couch co op. Plus it's not really the same as a standard career mode.

So do any of the older Fifa's have what we're looking for or is Fifa a no-go for online co-op career of any kind?

Thanks for any help or advice about other games that will offer something similar (PES maybe?).

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom