• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Any Drone Technicians in Birmingham

Can some advise on the various components and building a FPV Racing Drone???

• I'm an experienced drone technician

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I own a FPV racing drone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mistanv0121

Novice Member
Hi guys... I'm new to the forum and i'm a DJI inspire Pro owner. I am starting to explore the world of FPV drone racing over the past few months and i have just purchased a FPV Micro Quad Copter to try and brush up on my skills before investing into something more powerful. Is anyone a drone tech that can offer me some advise on the various components and building a FPV Racing Drone???

Nav

Jimster71

Distinguished Member
Youtube and reddit are your best bet.

I've built a couple of tiny whoops and just collecting some parts to build a 5" miniquad. I've done plenty of research so should be able to point you in the right direction.

A good guide to components here:
Quadcopter Wiki [V2]

Tech moves pretty quickly though and components are superceded every few months.

Are you just after something in that style to fly? What sort of budget are you looking at?

Apart from the quad itself you have to consider things like the transmitter you will use and how you will view the fpv feed.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom